Thursday, March 12, 2026

Production of CCR

Hii blog!!! Today I will be sharing what I did for my CCRs. I made two different videos, and each one had a different style.


For Questions 1 and 2, I did an online interview. I chose this because it made my answers feel more natural, like I was having a conversation. It helped me explain my ideas in a simple way. At first, it was a little hard to talk on camera, but after practicing, I felt more comfortable.


For Questions 3 and 4, I made an investigation video. This one was more about explaining and analyzing my work. I talked about my choices and showed examples to make everything clearer. This format helped me go into more detail.


Overall, making my CCRs helped me understand my project better. Using two different styles made it more interesting and showed my creativity. Even though it was a bit challenging, I learned a lot from the process. Here is some footage:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...