This blog post is going to be about my idea for the film opening. My initial idea was to make a very dramatic opening about a girl grieving someone she cared for. After my group meeting, I am thinking about doing drama with a little bit of suspense.
What I am thinking is a story about a girl (the main character) who just lost her sister and is grieving, but at the same time seeking revenge. In the beginning it would be very sad, but as the credits are showing, the audience would start to see the girl looking at some pictures (I still have not decided how her sister will die, so i do not know what pictures the main character would be looking at), and maybe seeing flashbacks of the night her sister died. In the end we would see her reach for a weapon and go after the guilty of her sister's death.
I do not want any dialogue, the background sound would only be a music that I still have not decided if I want a slow song or a fast paced song for the suspense. My problem with this idea is that I do not know how to make the scene of the sister's death to show in the flashbacks. My first thought was to make a car accident, but I do not think that I would be able to make an accident look realistic. I thought about maybe not doing the flashbacks and just showing some pictures of them together, but then I don't think it would be implied that the sister was killed. I am now thinking that I could make a scene of someone poisoning her, because that would be easier to make, and it would look realistic if I used the right shots and angles.
I think that the change of drama to suspense would be very cool and maybe it would make the audience want to keep watching if it was a real movie. Now that I have the idea, I can start to build a script and the storyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment