Thursday, October 9, 2025

Blog Posting- Sound

        During the sound lesson, I learned that most sounds are produced after the shooting of a scene. They can add emotional impact, drive character personality, and complement visuals. For Sound project #1, we had to create a scene but only use sounds to produce the project. For Project #2, we had to add sounds to a scene we had already done. 

        For Sound Project #1, I had to choose the sound very carefully because they alone would tell a story. Every detail had to be included. The brainstorming helped a lot because it made me visualize the scene better and chose the audios more accurately. The outline was very useful to know what sounds i had to make foley, and where I should position them in the scene. I used Clipchamp for editing. I think I could have made more sounds myself, instead of finding them on the internet.
 

        For Sound project #2, I had to look at every shot, and imagine what sounds would be the best. While brainstorming I was analyzing my scene and trying to come up with sounds that would make sense. The outline was necessary to help me organize all of my ideas, and the time that the sounds would appear. I used Clipchamp for the editing. Maybe I could have added more background noise to make the scene more realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...