Friday, August 29, 2025

Shots/Angle Quiz

https://browardcountyschools-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/0613128502_my_browardschools_com/EWmBoKcv93hKjiDrwBWEHpgBqQ0hNxR1EfqB-aDjUl4LLA?e=XqajQK

   For this assignment we needed to chose an object, and create a full story with exactly 15 shots. It was important to use different angles and shots, so we could tell the story through different views. We were supposed to do it with partners, which helped us exchange ideas and improve the project. 

      Me and my partner chose to make a story about a pencil that was used multiple times, and in the end was completely destroyed. The different shots and angles helped me show how the pencil “felt” as it went through a lot of hard moments. 

      My favorite shot was the high-angle shot, because it shows the pencil all alone on the floor making it look lost, and useless. It really helped me show how sad and worn out the pencil was without needing any words.

      I think I could have done the establishing shot better. It didn’t really show the whole class, only the table and the space behind it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...