Monday, March 16, 2026

Final reflection on project

Hii Cambridge!!! After eight weeks working on my film opening, it is finally over. Working on this project has been a crazy experience and I must admit that I did not enjoy every moment of it. I had never done a project this big, that took so long to finish. It was a long process, I had to reserach, plan, film, edit, and document everything for the blogs. This project required a lot of time management, and as someone who is not really good at that, it was really stressful sometimes. For example, I had planned to film everything a certain week, but I did not organize myself and had to film it another week, giving me less time to edit. 
While editing I also had to start writing the script fot my CCR and decide what I wanted to do. I filmed and edited it evrything in 4 days.  If I had planned myself better it would have defnitly been less frustrating. 
Shooting was the best part. My parents were with me most of the time so it made everything more fun. I was able to film everything in 2 days, so that was a relief. Editing was not so bad either, I already knew how to work on Premiere, so that made it easier. The blogs were definitely the worst part, I did not organize myself during the week so I always had work to do during the weekends. It was also very boring to write about everything I was doing.
Overall I would say that this project is not something that I would like to do again. Even though I had fun filming, the rest of the process stressed me out and I did not enjoy it. Maybe I felt this way because it was the first time I experienced such a big project and I am just not used to it. But I can definitely recognize the positive impact it had on me. I had to learn to organize myself better and to actual follow a schedule. Time management is a very important skill that I will definitely need in the future, so I am sure that practicing now will eventually help me. I am glad that is over, and I am actually very proud of the result. I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...