Thursday, March 12, 2026

Editing of CCR

 Hii Cambridge!! This is the last blog post where I will be talking about the production of this project. In this blog I will be explaining a little about the editing of my CCR. Editing was an important part of making my CCRs. It helped turn my recordings into clear and organized videos.

For the online interview, I edited out mistakes and pauses so it sounded smooth. I also added videos to support what I was saying and make it more interesting. I kept the editing simple so the focus stayed on my answers.




For the investigation video, the editing was more detailed. I also added videos and clips to help explain my ideas better. This made it easier for the audience to understand and kept the video more engaging.




One challenge was making everything flow well and not feel confusing. I had to watch my videos many times and fix small mistakes.

Overall, editing helped improve my CCRs a lot. Adding videos and pictures to both CCRs made them more interesting and helped explain my ideas more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...