Sunday, February 22, 2026

Planning post (shot list)

Shot list 

Hii!! In this blog post I will be organizing all of my shots. This is a very important step, and it is going to help a me a lot while I film, which I am starting this week. I do believe that during the filming I might change my mind and change a few shots. This list is just a way to help me so I am not lost when I start recording. I will try to include pictures of some shots so that you can understand what I am planning.

This is what I have so far: 

1- Establishing shot in messy room






2- Close-up at picture of Elain and Taylor together


I actually want the shot to be closer to the pictures, I just could not find the picture of exactly how I wanted. 



3- Close-up at Taylor looking at the picture

4- Extreme close-up in her eyes as they close






5- Black screen (start of flashback)

6- Many shots of sisters together having fun 

7- Medium shot of Elain's hand (she is dead)







8- Black screen (back to the present)

9- Close-up of Taylor's eyes a they open






10- Medium shot of Taylor getting up

11- Long-shot of Taylor walking towards the wall 

12- Medium-shot of the wall showing the pictures 







13- Long-shot of Taylor walking towards the door

14- Close-up at Taylor grabbing a gun






15- Long-shot of Taylor leaving the room



No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...