Saturday, February 21, 2026

Company logo

 For the company logo, I wanted to do something pretty, but simple. I have been thinking about a name for the company, and I think Golden studio is a great name! 



First, I chose a template that I thought looked good. Like I said, I wanted something simple, but still pretty. After finding the template I changed the original colors to yellow and orange since the name of the company is Golden Studio. To add a little motion, I animated everything, but still kept it simple. 

I did my logo on canva, and while I was doing I recorded my screen so that you could see exactly what I did. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...