Hiii! In this post I will be showing and explaining how I did all of my props.
I knew I needed to create pictures for Taylor’s wall, so I went to Pinterest to see a few inspirations of what I wanted
This is what I found. With that I was able to create my own props with things that I have at home.
For the evidences, I wanted to have a weapon, and a ring. The ring was at Elain’s hand when they found her dead, so that is an important piece of evidence. And the weapon is what killed her, so it has her blood in it.
First, I found a plastic bag and wrote “EVIDENCE”
After that, I used one of my rings as the evidence, and used a knife with Ketchup as the weapon.
My next evidence is a picture of the shoes Elain was wearing when she died. So I just used the shoe that I will be wearing during the openning and took a picture of it.
After, I wrote “WHO ARE YOU?” And the time of Elain’s death in a post-it.











No comments:
Post a Comment