Saturday, February 14, 2026

Mise-en-scene elements

 In this blog, I will continue to talk about the misce-en-scene elements that I will be using n my project. 

Lighting-

I want to use dark lights when Taylor is in her room and bright lights when she is with her sister in the flashback. I want to create the contrast between the time where she was happy, and now that she is miserable. 


When she is poiting at the pictures, I think using shadows would make the scene look even more dark. That scene is going to represent how obsessed she is with revenge, and how angry she really is.


Props-

For my prop elements I know that I will be using pictures, to show that Taylor is planning revenge.


A weapon, because at the end Taylor will leave the house and look for the assassin. I already have a fake weapon because it was part of my halloween costum, so that will not be a problem. 



I was thinking that making her wear gloves when grabbing the gun would be smart, since she has been planning this revenge for a while and does not want her digitals anywhere.



These are the main prop elements that I am thinking about using. I think that all of these objects are going to show how much Taylor has been waiting for the moment of revenge and how clever she is. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...