Sunday, February 15, 2026

Sound

 Hi!! In this post I will show you how I am planning to do my sound. My project will not have any dialogue, so my audio choices will be very important to create the mood. 

Here is what I have planned:

1- Opening scene- girl looking at picture

-Emotional piano audio

-Paper rustling when girl touches the picture


2-Flashback-Happy memory with sister

-A more happy piano audio 

-Laughter of the sister (almost an echo)


3-Flashback- sister’s death

-Slow audio to create tension

-Girl cries in the backgroud 


4-Girl looking at wall of pictures

-Still a low audio to keep the tension

-Camera clicks and photo frames being touched


5-Ending- Girl leaves the house with gun

-Suspensful music 

-Footsteps in the backgroud

-Door creaking

-Gun being cocked



No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...