Hi cambridge, in this blog I will introduce you to my main characters.
I have always liked the name Taylor, so i thought it would be a good idea to use it for my main character. I am not planning on using any dialogue for my opnenning, so her name probably won’t make a big difference for the audience. Still, i wanted to use a name that sounded sweet, but at the same time it could be serious. For her sister, I thought the name Elain would be great! Every time I think about the name Elain I imagine a very sweet young girl.
Taylor is 17 years old and used to be a very sweet girl, that loved her sister, Elain, more than anything. She is extremely smart, loves books, and always enjoyed studying. After Elain’s death, Taylor became lonely and very angry all the time. All she could think about was revenge, and plan to find her sister’s murderer.
During the openning, it will be very clear the differences between Taylor’s personality before Elain’s death, and after. Everything about her will change, her outfits, her room, the way she moves, and even her eyes will look more dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment