This post is going to be about my storyboard. The storyboard is really important to help me visualize the story so I can see if my idea would really work. It also helps me visualize the shots and see exactly what shot/angle would be the best one. The storyboard is very helpful when it is time to film so you do not need to worry about remembering everything. Because my project won't have any dialogue, I feel like the storyboard will be more useful than a script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links to CCR’s and film opening
Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything. Film op...
-
Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything. Film op...
-
During the sound lesson, I learned that most sounds are produced after the shooting of a scene. They can add emotional impact, dri...
-
This blog post is going to be about my idea for the film opening. My initial idea was to make a very dramatic opening about a girl grie...
No comments:
Post a Comment