Now that I am starting to plan my two-minute film opening, one of the most important choices I need to make is the genre. After researching a lot, I am thinking about choosing drama. This genre feels like the best one for me because it allows me to focus on emotions, characters, and realistic situations.
The drama genre usually focuses on character development, especially how a character changes over time. Many dramas show characters deal with loss, mistakes, or difficult experiences. These stories often feel powerful because they remind me of real life.
When researching drama films, I also looked into how they are filmed. Drama movies often use close-up shots to show emotions clearly. These shots help the audience understand what the character is feeling without needing dialogue.
Choosing drama as my genre feels like the right decision. It allows me to focus on emotion, character, and storytelling while using film techniques. I’m excited to continue creating this idea.
Some examples of drama movies that I enjoy:
The notebook
Little women
Me before you
No comments:
Post a Comment