Hi Cambridge!
From now on, my blog posts will be about my main portfolio project, which is creating a two-minute film opening that I will plan and produce by myself. This project brings together everything we have learned so far in this class. It is a chance to show what I have learned during this year.
To begin the transition to this project, my class learned about film openings and why they are so important. A good opening helps introduce the story and the audience’s attention.
One approach I am thinking about using is developing context and background. I like this approach because it helps the audience understand the world right at the start. This approach can also work with many genres. Another approach I am interested in is developing character. Focusing on a character at the start of the film can help the audience connect with them. This approach allows me to work with costume, setting, movement, and dialogue
While this project it is challenging, it is also exciting to finally create something of my own. I’m looking forward to developing my ideas and seeing how my film opening will turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment