Hi Cambridge! In this blog post, I will explain why I decided to edit my film opening using Adobe.
I chose Adobe because I wanted to have more control over my project. I did not want my film opening to look basic, I wanted it to look more cinematic. My teacher recommended this program at the beginning of the year, and we practiced using it in class. Because of that, I felt more confident choosing it for this project.
Adobe gives me many tools that help improve the quality of my video. For example, I can adjust brightness, contrast, and color very carefully. This was important for my film opening because I wanted certain scenes to feel different from others. By changing the lighting and colors, I was able to create a specific mood. It also allows me to control the timing of each clip. I can choose exactly when a scene begins and ends. This helps me control the pacing of the film. Being able to control this timing helped me tell my story in a more specific way.
Another important reason I chose Adobe is because of the sound tools. I was able to lower the background music when necessary and make sure important sounds were clear. Sound is very powerful in film because it helps the audience connect emotionally to what is happening on screen. If the sound is not edited well, the scene can lose the impact.
I also liked that Adobe is used by real filmmakers and media professionals. I think that using a professional program made me take my project more seriously. I believe Adobe was a great choice for my project because it allowed me to create a film opening that looks organized and well edited.
No comments:
Post a Comment