Friday, February 27, 2026

Editing process

During my editing process, I focused on creating a clear difference between the flashbacks and the present timeline. Since my story depends on emotional differences between happiness and grief, color was very important.


For the flashback scenes, I used the “Dramatic Warm” filter on the iPhone. This made the colors warmer and brighter, which helps represent happiness and love. I have learned that warm tones can make scenes feel nostalgic and comforting. 












For the present scenes, I used the filter “Mono” on the Iphone as well. This filter made the scene look more dark. This creates a visual contrast and represents isolation and sadness. By changing the color and lighting, I was able to show the shift in time without needing any dialogue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR’s and film opening

 Hi Cambridge! This is the last post I will be making about this portfolio project. Here I will just share the links to everything.  Film op...