Hi blog!! Today I am going to share my ideas for my CCR.
So my first idea is a house tour. I really enjoy watching those interviews where the celebrity is answering questions while making a house tour. I feel like this is a very good idea because I would be able to answer all of the questions while making an entertaining video. I also plan to show a few pictures of my film opening and production process during this interview. So while I am speaking, it would cut to the pictures. That would make the video more fun to watch and show my process more clearly. Here is an example in case you have never watched it.
Another idea that I have is a podcast. This one is more simple but still fun to watch. I really like podcasts so I feel like the process of filming would be more enjoyable. I would need to buy a microphone, to make the setting look more realistic. I also plan on showing pictures of my production during the podcast, even though that is not very common in normal podcasts. I do not think that I would use a normal setting either. I want to film it in a more comfortable place, here are some examples of what I am talking about.
Interview linkInterview link
Another idea, is the interview HOT ONES. In this interview, a celebrity answer questions while trying spice sauces. This is a very fun interview to watch, and I also think I would have so much fun filming it. The only problem is that I would have to buy all of the sauces and I do not know if I am going to like them or not. The plan is also to show my pictures during the interview to show the progress.
Link to the interview
No comments:
Post a Comment